The wait is finally over as we are excited to announce the tryouts for the
4S Ranch Redhawks Basketball Club!
This club originated from the merging of the Nighthawk Youth Basketball Club and the RedLine Express Basketball Program. We are open for tryouts to any 3rd – 8th boy in the San Diego area that wants to play at a higher competitive level.
Here are a few things that we can offer with the Redhawks;
- Gym Availability: this is our HOME and we will never be at risk of having the court cancelled at the last minute due to a school event or other organization having priority over the court.
- Only one grade practicing at a time: there will never be two grades practicing at a time which is nice for teaching and attention of players
- Redline Athletic Performance Enhancement Workout: every player in the club will be able to participate in the RedLine Athletic Performance Enhancement workouts one time per week. This is in addition to the two basketball practices the player will receive.
Here are a few “need to know” items when joining the Redhawks;
- The cost to be a member will be $425 per quarter (3 months) and will be payable through Redline Athletics with credit card.
- League fees (when leagues start) will be an extra cost and the entry fee will be divided by the number of players on the team, which will determine the cost per family
- The uniform will be an extra cost and is a one-time purchase unless multiple uniforms are desired.
- Players will receive 2 basketball practices and 1 performance enhancement workout per week.
- Should participation be cancelled/closed due to the ever changing COVID-19 restrictions, we will roll over your dues to the month following the re-opening of participation and finish out the quarter with the amount of days lost due to closure.
We ask that players be dropped off in the front of the building and picked up in the back. Parents can walk their players into the building but must leave once the player goes into the basketball area. Parents can watch from the back of the building at the picnic tables outside.
We ALWAYS follow all safety and health protocols pertaining to COVID-19. Players and Parents must wear masks when entering the building. Masks are optional for players when engaged in the workouts. Coaches will wear masks as deemed necessary. Players will have temperatures taken and documented. Health and wellness questions will be asked. Players must wash hands prior to entering the workout area and hand sanitizer will be readily available.